Modern parenting can be a minefield and very challenging task. Sometimes it is hard to know whether you are doing enough for your children to become responsible and successful adults. But can you be guilty of doing too much for them? Where do you draw the line? Let’s talk about what the basics of parenting should be.
Posted on September 11, 2020
I am embarking on reading my first two books to my children so that I can help them acquire the knowledge and insights in them. Over the next few weeks I will be reading over 60 chapters of the two books to them. Join us as we delve into the “Power Principles for Purposeful Living” and “Power Principles for Fearless & Abundant Living” series of books.
Relationships, whether intimate or family, can sometimes be stressful, unproductive and even unhealthy or lethal. How do you set limits for yourself and ensure you are not a victim of a bad relationship? Dr Moses shares his insights on this.
Posted on February 22, 2020
Inspirational life quotes to inspire you on various subjects relating to life, success and finding true and lasting happiness. These free inspirational life quotesare from my various posts on social media, especially from my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/moses.simuyemba
If you need to use these unique inspirational life quotes elsewhere please be sure to attribute to “Dr Moses Simuyemba – Africa’s Success Coach”.
- “Just because things are not working the WAY YOU EXPECT them to, does not mean they are not working out. Keep the faith.”
- “When you can’t see the shore is when you must swim the hardest, not give up.”
- “How do you change your negative thoughts into positive thoughts? It has taken years, if not decades for you to develop the negative thought patterns you may have. So it would be absolutely impractical to expect to change these thought patterns overnight. Like the gardener who takes tender care of his garden, slowly weeding out the unwanted plants and giving care and nurturing to the desired plants, you must get rid of the negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones.”
- “The best and most natural way to be excited and enthusiastic is to do the thing you are most passionate about. For some that is their work and for others it could be a hobby or a business venture. The important thing is to recognise for yourself what you are most passionate about and to pursue that thing with everything you have.
- “The mind is a powerful tool. Unfortunately, it is one that few have mastered how to use. Sadly, it has caused untold grief for countless millions. On the other hand, any success that any person has ever enjoyed is a direct result of their thoughts. This is so whether they used this power knowingly or unknowingly. YOU have the advantage over many. You know the power that you possess in the form of your mind. You know the power of thought. Use it. Create your destiny.
- “God still believes in you…even when you don’t believe in yourself.”